Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 19 Dec 2003, 17:43 (Ref:816270)   #1
suzmac
Racer

United States
Cleveland, Ohio
suzmac should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With all the changes to the Champ Car Series.....

Do you think they could hire a spokesman for Bruno Junquiera??? I can't understand a single thing that guys says when they interview him? LOL Does anyone else feel the same way???

Sue
Old 19 Dec 2003, 17:59 (Ref:816282)   #2
Dov
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Dov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: With all the changes to the Champ Car Series.....

Quote:
Originally posted by suzmac
Do you think they could hire a spokesman for Bruno Junquiera??? I can't understand a single thing that guys says when they interview him? LOL Does anyone else feel the same way???

Sue
What scares me is when his face starts twitching! Seriously though, sometimes he does mumble when he speaks, but usually I understand what he's saying. What's the worst is when he's going through one of his whining episode's, but I thought he improved in that area (cutting the whining back) during the second half of the season....
Old 19 Dec 2003, 18:37 (Ref:816323)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think he quit whining after they found that song for him: "Do you have time to listen to me whine".

And considering that he was virtually incapable of speaking English when he started at the unlamented TCG, I think he's making excellent progress. His English is way better than my Portuguese.
Old 22 Dec 2003, 04:16 (Ref:817943)   #4
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I don't think Bruno's english is that bad. He will always whine, that's just his nature. He did cut the whining back a touch.
Old 22 Dec 2003, 07:25 (Ref:817996)   #5
The Snout
Veteran

Australia
The Snout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Life takes all sorts, would be boring otherwise, just look at accountants.
Old 22 Dec 2003, 08:45 (Ref:818015)   #6
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, he has to replace Da Matta as the Newman Haas brazillian guy (does anyone remember at monza where on live to air broadcast James Allen described Da Matta's voice as like "Wonderfull, just like soft leather" or something like that!)