Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > IRL Indycar Series

Old 13 Jan 2004, 23:08 (Ref:837255)   #1
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Kenny Brack interview

“Right now, I would say that I’m healed back so I can do normal things, except my right ankle isn’t healed up completely yet,” he said. “We’re waiting for the last X-rays, which will be in a couple of weeks’ time, until the doctors let my weight bear on the right ankle.

“Once I can weight-bear on the right leg, I will be walking like anybody else that has two legs and no injuries. I don’t use any braces anymore for the back or any other part except for the right ankle where I have a little sort of (stabilizer) shoe around just to keep it in a good position since I can’t use the actual foot. That’s where I’m at really right now.”

Things are going very well for kenny it seems Let's hope we see him make a comeback at Indy.

Full story.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 00:08 (Ref:837316)   #2
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
His recovery has been amazing.

There was a thread in the parc ferme forum, that asked what your racing highlight of the year was. I had to answer that Bracks accident was mine, because I simply could not get that sight out of my head. It was truly the ugliest and most violent accident I had ever seen.

So to see him doing so well, and to have him so eager to race again, is just fantastic!

Danica Patrick
Old 14 Jan 2004, 08:11 (Ref:837587)   #3
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by GP Racer
His recovery has been amazing.
To say the least, and as the doctors have said, Kenny can thank himself for having been so fit at the time of the accident, since that really has aided his recovery.

Quote:
Originally posted by GP Racer

There was a thread in the parc ferme forum, that asked what your racing highlight of the year was. I had to answer that Bracks accident was mine, because I simply could not get that sight out of my head. It was truly the ugliest and most violent accident I had ever seen.

So to see him doing so well, and to have him so eager to race again, is just fantastic!

While I would have said that the amazing finish between Kurt Busch and Ricky Craven at Darlington was my racing highlight of 2003, I do agree that Kenny's crash was one of the absolutely worst accidents I have ever seen (and I have seen quite a few by now) - that someone has lived to tell about, anyhow.