Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > IRL Indycar Series

Old 2 Jun 2004, 18:33 (Ref:991838)   #1
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Buddy Rice on WindTunnel

Although Speed's website is advertising an interview with Sebastien Bourdais tonight (Wednesday), a look at their broadcast schedule shows that Buddy Rice will also be appearing.

http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/
Old 2 Jun 2004, 18:47 (Ref:991853)   #2
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes...both will be on.....

I'm as interested in hearing what the callers will have to say as I am in what the drivers will have to say...

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 2 Jun 2004, 20:02 (Ref:991930)   #3
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As long as Dave isn't talking then I'm extremely interested in what is being said.
Old 2 Jun 2004, 21:23 (Ref:991994)   #4
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Some notes from the show would be appreciated, seeing as I don't get SpeedTV.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 09:43 (Ref:992443)   #5
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I second what Rusty said. I suspect Buddy is still on cloud nine after Sunday, which is understandable. He should have plenty to say about the race and how it affects his future.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 19:19 (Ref:993049)   #6
camcartfan
Racer

United States
Temeku
camcartfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Buddy didn't seem all that jubilant when he won. Maybe it was shock or maybe he just shows his excitement differently. Not only was it an Indy 500 win, it was his first win ever.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 19:58 (Ref:993111)   #7
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Buddy looked plenty happy....and Bobby and david letterman were ecstatic.....

Both drivers gave great interviews last night....

I found it interesting that Bourdais was a real possibility for Indy, but the money and support for a second car came together too late to "do it right" (his own words).....

After this year's run, maybe they will field a two car effort next year...

But he also acknowledged that his oval experience is rathr limited....thus they would want to give him some off-season test time if 2 cars would be in the works for next year....

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 3 Jun 2004, 23:21 (Ref:993319)   #8
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Off topic: Has any one watched Big Dave's show post-indy? That could be a laugh