Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 27 Oct 2004, 17:57 (Ref:1138018)   #1
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Prediction Competition.... Results................................ Are not in..

Yes, the software is being a pain, so unfortunately i am not able to post the results... it is frustrating that it should occur in the last GP.
im working with R (if he remembers our agreement ) and we'll try to get the results up ASAP.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 18:46 (Ref:1138066)   #2
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He remembers! And he's working at it now...
Old 27 Oct 2004, 18:49 (Ref:1138072)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well this is frankly unacceptable....
Old 27 Oct 2004, 20:04 (Ref:1138148)   #4
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've done as much as I can from this end now, I think. Be patient, guys and gals, this could be one heck of a job for Ralf fan...
Old 27 Oct 2004, 22:25 (Ref:1138317)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks ralf fan and R.

It has been a great year. The software is being worked on now for next year...
Old 28 Oct 2004, 00:46 (Ref:1138405)   #6
RT
Veteran

United States
Great Lakes Area
RT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
Thanks ralf fan and R.

It has been a great year. The software is being worked on now for next year...
I couldn't say it any better myself. You all helped keep the season exciting and fun for us long after everything else had been decided on the GP circuits.

RT
Old 28 Oct 2004, 07:42 (Ref:1138585)   #7
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Absolutely agree with Knowlesy, it's unacceptable, I want my money back!!
Old 28 Oct 2004, 07:53 (Ref:1138594)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hurry up, I've got my acceptance speech written and *ringggggggggggg* "What? What do you mean 'you haven't won anything?'. Surely there must be a mista............ No I'm not arguing I jus............... James Allen? Again? Stuff it then I'm glad I didn't get the prize".

Well done RF and er R? Results don't matter it was the taking part.
Old 29 Oct 2004, 15:42 (Ref:1139971)   #9
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Save yourself the bother - shall we just say I won?
Old 29 Oct 2004, 15:51 (Ref:1139974)   #10
CleanTone
Racer

Romania
Colentina
CleanTone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I believe I speak for everybody below the 10th spot, let's call it a draw and never post the true final results