Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 17 Nov 2004, 20:29 (Ref:1156335)   #1
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Theres a new toolbar!!!

wow, just seen the new futuristic 10/10ths toolbar...very swish

Here must all distrust be left;
All cowardice must here be dead
Old 17 Nov 2004, 20:32 (Ref:1156339)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bit slower to load!

But very nice.....
Old 17 Nov 2004, 20:45 (Ref:1156346)   #3
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah very nice and pro.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 20:47 (Ref:1156349)   #4
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am shocked and appalled!
I quite liked the oldskool style toolbar... *snif*

Ah well!
Old 17 Nov 2004, 20:47 (Ref:1156350)   #5
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Bloody slow though isn't it
Old 17 Nov 2004, 20:49 (Ref:1156352)   #6
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Should be nice and fast once it's in your browsers cache.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 20:49 (Ref:1156354)   #7
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It is actually.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 20:54 (Ref:1156359)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I miss the old one already.....it was just, you know, more ten-tenths!

But hey, I still like this bar. I can live with it!
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:01 (Ref:1156367)   #9
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
It's still slow and is in my cache now
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:11 (Ref:1156379)   #10
Don K
Veteran

Don K has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Looks to me as if it takes up more space.

I seem to remember we used to have sub-menus. But I might be wrong.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:13 (Ref:1156385)   #11
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by falcemob
It's still slow and is in my cache now
Your cache is probably set to refresh on every visit to a page rather than "automatic"
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:15 (Ref:1156387)   #12
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by MagnetON
Your cache is probably set to refresh on every visit to a page rather than "automatic"
Correct, when does it refresh on automatic?
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:17 (Ref:1156389)   #13
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My cache is now set to automatic. Problem still exists.

I'm just glad I'm on broadband!
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:18 (Ref:1156391)   #14
Fish_Flake
Veteran

Georgia
The Foothills of North Georgia
Fish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's OK, I guess.

I never use it, anyway.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:20 (Ref:1156395)   #15
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Changed it to auto and it is the same and I am on 1meg broadband.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:22 (Ref:1156396)   #16
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It looks good on ten-tenths, but is a slight clash with the other toolbar above it on parc ferme.

Doesn't seem slow to me though.

A good change!
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:22 (Ref:1156398)   #17
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Well it's in my cache and appearing instantly with IE set to "Automatic"
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:26 (Ref:1156407)   #18
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by MagnetON
Well it's in my cache and appearing instantly with IE set to "Automatic"
I wouldn't say it's slow but
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:31 (Ref:1156414)   #19
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yep, still the same problem here. Tried opening IE again and no change
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:43 (Ref:1156434)   #20
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
I can't see why they take so long to open. The biggest one is only 1.5kb. They seem to open one after another rather than all at the same time. My browser will normaly open a half meg picture in the same time it takes for them to load.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 21:44 (Ref:1156436)   #21
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Yep, its rather odd. Takes me 5s, someone on dialup says 20s...
Old 17 Nov 2004, 23:25 (Ref:1156573)   #22
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry I dont really like it, it doesnt really go right. It would be better if they were all the same size and the same number on each row.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 23:41 (Ref:1156591)   #23
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bit of an eye sore if you ask me. I'll get used to it I guess.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 23:52 (Ref:1156595)   #24
alesi95
Veteran

alesi95 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't think i've ever used the toolbar....looks nice though.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 07:26 (Ref:1156734)   #25
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The nerve of some....

I'v never cached a toolbar in my life!!