Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 29 Jan 2001, 19:10 (Ref:61043)   #1
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
Does anyone know which races are screened live this year?
Old 29 Jan 2001, 19:52 (Ref:61050)   #2
hunttheshunt
Veteran

hunttheshunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think they are doing a live pair (or is it three?)of races at Donington in June, and at Oulton in September. I think the third (first, actually) is at Brands for the season-opener. I cant be sure, though.
Old 29 Jan 2001, 20:19 (Ref:61057)   #3
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
I think they should definatly have the first and last races live.
Old 29 Jan 2001, 20:46 (Ref:61059)   #4
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I like seeing the last race live, you have the celebrations etc, but the first and last rounds are at Brands Hatch, both on the Indy circuit. I want a bit of variety.

Anyway I e-mailed BBC online asking them when there live races are, and they got back saying they'll get a person from Grandstand to e-mail me with details.

ALL BTCC RACES SHOULD BE LIVE ANYWAY!!!!!
Old 29 Jan 2001, 21:46 (Ref:61067)   #5
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
There are definatly pro's and con's about live races.

For a start if you watch a live BTCC race you miss half the action which is going on track, purely because its live.

The benifit of having post coverage is that they can get all the best bits without missing anything.

How many times have the Live TV cameras missed something i have seen myself at a live race, I could count forever.