Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Mar 2005, 12:02 (Ref:1239965)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
F1 TV Coverage

I watched last year and 2003 on NTV the Turkish broadcaster. Seems they've lost the coverage for this season (or they aren't showing the races in their schedule) so where can I find the list of channels with coverage?

My system doesn't carry RTL so that's out.
Old 2 Mar 2005, 12:30 (Ref:1239996)   #2
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Call the FIA - they should be able to tell you...
Old 2 Mar 2005, 12:35 (Ref:1240001)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for that.
Old 2 Mar 2005, 17:06 (Ref:1240260)   #4
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peter ,

German N-tv are showing all LIVE friday practice sessions ...thats free to air .
Old 2 Mar 2005, 17:13 (Ref:1240267)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yes but not available in Turkey I'm afraid. But thanks.

Basically I'm limited to Fox Sports so are they showing It?

RAI1 is PPview and I can't get that anymore either!

Bloody amazing when you think that Turkey has its first GP this year.

I suspect its because ESPN lost its coverage and that was the feed used by NTV.
Old 2 Mar 2005, 17:19 (Ref:1240273)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That really is rotten luck Peter.
Old 2 Mar 2005, 18:38 (Ref:1240301)   #7
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As KB would say " it'll all sort itself out "
Old 2 Mar 2005, 20:34 (Ref:1240409)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Which it invariably doesn't.
Old 2 Mar 2005, 20:35 (Ref:1240413)   #9
wi11iamm
Racer

England
Worcester
wi11iamm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is there any online tv streaming that shows the practice sessions?
Old 3 Mar 2005, 07:49 (Ref:1240807)   #10
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
There is a list of TV broadcasters here
Old 3 Mar 2005, 07:57 (Ref:1240812)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
That's what I was looking for but it only shows NTV for Turkey and they don't have it listed in their schedule!

Interestingly it lists MTV (French channel) as showing it in Lebenon. I get that on my system so there may be hope yet!

Thanks Mal.

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 3 Mar 2005 at 08:00.
Old 3 Mar 2005, 12:35 (Ref:1241104)   #12
Maxmil
Veteran

United States
New England, USA
Maxmil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

How about us poor slobs over here in the colonies? The race should start at 22:00 on Saturday night here in the Eastern Time Zone, but does anyone know who - if anyone - will be carrying the race? Speed TV's website seems to be down at this critical juncture, and I realized just now that I have heard nary a word on the subject.

Old 3 Mar 2005, 20:35 (Ref:1241581)   #13
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Yes but not available in Turkey I'm afraid. But thanks.
are you watching through a normal aerial or a satellite dish ?...because you should be able to pick up that in Turkey on satellite ?.
thats a real shame ...surley with Turkey getting the GP , they should sort something out sooner rather than later ...
Old 3 Mar 2005, 21:18 (Ref:1241635)   #14
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmil
How about us poor slobs over here in the colonies? The race should start at 22:00 on Saturday night here in the Eastern Time Zone, but does anyone know who - if anyone - will be carrying the race? Speed TV's website seems to be down at this critical juncture, and I realized just now that I have heard nary a word on the subject.

Speed do have it live.
Old 4 Mar 2005, 05:01 (Ref:1241958)   #15
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sato san
are you watching through a normal aerial or a satellite dish ?...because you should be able to pick up that in Turkey on satellite ?.
thats a real shame ...surley with Turkey getting the GP , they should sort something out sooner rather than later ...
I'm on a digital service so the options are limited. I spoke to someone at the TV station and as I surmised its because they got their feed from a company that's lost the contract and no time to replace it. They are working on it though.
Old 4 Mar 2005, 14:59 (Ref:1242398)   #16
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well I've just been given some hope!

CNN Turk has bought the rights for Turkish coverage and they outbid NTV.
Old 4 Mar 2005, 18:21 (Ref:1242539)   #17
Bleu
Veteran

Finland
Espoo, Finland
Bleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In Finland Sunday qualifying and race are shown live in terrestrial TV. Saturday qualifying will be delayed in European and Bahrain races.

All sessions are shown live in digital TV with pay-per-view.
Old 4 Mar 2005, 18:23 (Ref:1242541)   #18
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicking-back
Speed do have it live.
And for Canadians, Speed does Q1 and Q2/Race live. TSN will do Q1 tape delayed at midnight tonight, and Q2/Race live.
Old 4 Mar 2005, 18:33 (Ref:1242547)   #19
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Didnt know CBS had it live in US? i was there last year and had to follow the races via text and sometimes was lucky to find live streams...