Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 18 Mar 2001, 16:52 (Ref:72383)   #1
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm talking about Fisichella missing out on his grid position for the first start attempt! Was he sleeping or what! Frentzen must be happy though, as he was able to slowly roll onto his original grid position for the second attempt. He can probably thank Fisi that he was given a second chance and could score three points today!
Old 18 Mar 2001, 18:38 (Ref:72443)   #2
Mania
Veteran

Mania should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fisichella was clearly half asleep. But Im sure he would woken up after Flavio (in all probability) let him have it over the radio or when he made it to the pits later on. That was the first time I ever saw somethng like that! Frentzen got lucky, though I wish he had'nt. Still, it was fun to see him pass Hakkinen after Jos the Boss showed up the former WC!

It was a great race. If only Barrichelo could have kept his damn eyes open at the first corner...
Old 18 Mar 2001, 20:37 (Ref:72505)   #3
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It was baffling and I'm sure he's being whipped by Flavio even now. The speed with which Fisi's promise is unravelling is staggering. He'll be lucky to get a drive in the IRL next year.
Old 18 Mar 2001, 20:46 (Ref:72510)   #4
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes it has happened before, I think.

Did not someone reverse into our Nige on the grid several years ago before reversing was banned. Seem to recall he overshot the place and reversed back hitting Mr Mansell in the nose.

Simon