Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 26 Mar 2001, 10:45 (Ref:74528)   #1
OVERSTEER
Veteran

England
Sheffield, England
OVERSTEER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am about to book tickets for the brands BTCC meeting at brands, I am going to book a 2 day pass but is wondering is it neccessary to book seating, or can you get alo0ng fine without a seat, I guess that if you don;t have seat then you can move around and find a decent spot to watch. And also do brands except Debit card?
Old 26 Mar 2001, 17:38 (Ref:74587)   #2
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm pretty certain I've paid at BHLG circuits with debit card. As for going to Brands, I certainly ain't the world's biggest expert, having only been there once, but when I did make it there for the BTCC last year, never bothered with grandstand seats and the view we had was absolutely fine.
Old 26 Mar 2001, 23:46 (Ref:74645)   #3
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
brands is pretty decent for viweing paddock is pretty decent for action thrills and always spills, there is a grandstand (uncovered) at paddock which offers great viewing but i have to say i prefer the paddock hill bend banking for viewing however it is very well recieved so would advise getting there early on race day, one v.good spot especially for indy circuit is at the end of the surtees straight the banking is good enough and there is hardly any fence so great for pictures - as for the rest of the track well i dont know because have only gone on indy circuit days!!
Old 28 Mar 2001, 22:29 (Ref:75112)   #4
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like the view from Hailwood Hill but I think Brands is great for viewing from most places. I have never bought seating - I just usually take along something to sit on if it's wet.

http://ten-tenths.accelerator.org/ci...uides/1.html#5

http://www.brands-hatch.co.uk/venues_circuits.html#