Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 8 Apr 2007, 13:45 (Ref:1886402)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2007 F1 predictions competition round 2, Malaysia - RESULTS!

Second round results in!

As ever, if there are any problems, give me a shout/clip round the ear/blast to the head with a shotgun.

The joint winners this week are Pitstop and Jon Lincoln who both scored an extraordinary 11 points. Not a bad effort that, so well done!

Here's the rundown of the points scored:

11 points
Pitstop
Jon Lincoln

10 points
Ingsy
Peter Mallett
gts300
Red Bulldog

9 points
chunterer
Racer_kyle
SALEEN S7R
Christopher
devil racer nz
ljakse
903cc
Gerben24
Last2LiftOff
maltafan
touringlegend

8 points
Knowlesy
Oval_Junky
dj choc ice
Daisy
dazbaz_99
Peno
martyn bott
esorniloc
alonso11
Bleu
andy_b
Mekola
Thorstone
ralf fan
White flag man

7 points
Chatters
Fish_Flake
T0MAT01
steve_r
dave c
senna 12
neilap
Boxy
steve nielsen
supermagnet
BootsOnTheSide
JohnSSC
gti5notrkt
Notso Swift
RT
Sztepen

"Competitors of shame" on 6 points
pwr fan
x_dt
Paddockman

NOTES

Late entries - please make sure you get your entries in before first practice starts. Jacko44 and mjstallard fell foul of the rule this round sadly.

Fastest lap picks - Don't forget to predict (or attempt to predict) the fastest lap for the race. Bleu, I am looking at you.

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS WILL BE POSTED IN A THREAD OF THEIR OWN IN A FEW HOURS TIME WHEN I CAN BE BOTHERED.

Thanks for entering and see you next round!
Old 8 Apr 2007, 17:32 (Ref:1886527)   #2
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
T0MAT01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
phew I just escaped being in the Competitors of Shame category!

Nice one Knowlesy.
Old 8 Apr 2007, 19:22 (Ref:1886609)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thought I had posted onto this...I even wrote it down to keep track of it.

For what's it's worth it would have been 7 points! Oh well....
Old 8 Apr 2007, 23:07 (Ref:1886828)   #4
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And I put Kimi third 'cos .... engine change....... bad weather....... etc etc.

Cool stuff Knowles, but I need to check stuff out!
Old 8 Apr 2007, 23:11 (Ref:1886830)   #5
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
9 points was more than I was expecting.
Old 9 Apr 2007, 03:01 (Ref:1886940)   #6
Jacko44
Racer

Australia
Gelorup WA
Jacko44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
...Bugger, why wasn't it mentioned in the Malaysia original predictions thread that my entry was too late, coz it was only written that mjstallard's was too late? just want confirmation.

Last edited by Jacko44; 9 Apr 2007 at 03:07.
Old 9 Apr 2007, 11:15 (Ref:1887124)   #7
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Please with 9, but I really wasn't expecting McLarens Tour De Force after the Melbourne walloping by Ferrari!
Old 9 Apr 2007, 12:05 (Ref:1887156)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko44
...Bugger, why wasn't it mentioned in the Malaysia original predictions thread that my entry was too late, coz it was only written that mjstallard's was too late? just want confirmation.
I wasn't sure at the time but I have since checked the practice shcedule and it was late to the best of my knowledge. Apologies for not checking earlier. It seems practices start earlier this year as well, which is annoying.

mjstallard was so late it was obvious.
Old 10 Apr 2007, 10:32 (Ref:1887858)   #9
Ingsy
Racer

Ingsy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Blimey, 10 points. I'm pretty chuffed with that. More by luck than judgement though