Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 12 May 2007, 12:05 (Ref:1911555)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Busch Series - Diamond Hill Plywood 200, Darlington.

So as to avoid mentioning results in the Cup thread and reducing Hazza to tears , thought I may as well set this up.

(I was supposed to set both threads up bot got sidetracked somewhat. Sorry. We need rustyfan back!)

Anyhow, the race has been run and Hamlin won it convincingly. Personally, I was cheering on Mark Martin but he got up front just too late in the Hendrick #5. Still, second place was pretty damn good!

Ambrose got a 19th place finish after an excellent qualifying run (I think he lined up fourth). Montoya was 15th.

An interesting tiff between Stewart and Newman as well, Stewart banging into Newmans car and cutting a tyre.

Moment of the race for me though was the radio argument between Brad Parrot and JPM!
Old 14 May 2007, 08:22 (Ref:1912915)   #2
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Moment of the race for me though was the radio argument between Brad Parrot and JPM!
Snap! JPM is fantastic...."hell nooooo...!!!"
Old 14 May 2007, 13:23 (Ref:1913155)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He still needs some work on that accent though.
Old 14 May 2007, 18:47 (Ref:1913419)   #4
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Transcripts?, audio file?, thanks...
Old 15 May 2007, 03:39 (Ref:1913610)   #5
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does it beat?

****ing Raikonnen
****ing Idiot!

The weekend rolled by so fast I completely missed this one, I didn't know it was on untill I caught the Sportscenter wrap. Oh well.
Old 15 May 2007, 17:35 (Ref:1914104)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Transcript:

BP: "The next time that 66 gets around you on pitroad I want you to give him the spot. Please!"

JPM: "No! Why?!? Hell no, I came here to race not to frickin' cruise. Heeeell no!"

BP (extremely irritated): "I said on pitroad Juan so we don't damage our fenders."

JPM: "Heeeeeell nooooo. Get yourselves another driver if you wanna do that... I was inside of him, I was there already. Heeell no!"

End of transmission.

I think it turned out Juan had every right to air his grievances too, according to the commentators. I suppose it's normal stuff, but hell it was fun to listen to! A transcript doesn't do it justice, especially the really patronising "heeeeeeell nooooooo".

Last edited by Knowlesy; 15 May 2007 at 17:38.
Old 15 May 2007, 21:02 (Ref:1914232)   #7
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds very "Montoya" to me, hehehe...

Thanks, K.
Old 24 May 2007, 02:24 (Ref:1919999)   #8
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=st0mKavUv0k

Here's the video for everyone!
Old 24 May 2007, 18:49 (Ref:1920507)   #9
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
http://youtube.com/watch?v=st0mKavUv0k

Here's the video for everyone!

Thanks for posting this.