Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 6 Aug 2007, 18:33 (Ref:1982720)   #1
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BRSCC Snetterton 4th/5th Aug

Many thanks to all at Snetterton over the weekend for their team work and efforts in the heat and Sun (yes we are talking about Snet!!!) – greatly appreciated by everyone at BRSCC-EA.

Thanks also to the “Cadwell team” for your support – Dean & family and especially Stephanie – many happy returns for your recent Birthday and for all your support in the Assembly area over both days and also to Mandy with the flagging out on the circuit, great to see you all back at Snetterton and we look forward to seeing you back with us again soon.

Also to all the competitors for a superb weekend’s racing, with good grids and competitive racing for Sports 2000, Alfa’s, Jedi’s, LMA’s and FF’s combined with the wonderful sounds and sights of the Euroboss cars.

Finally to Andrew Palmer, thank you for the use of your excellent battery pack to breathe life back into my rather flat Tino otherwise I could still be there awaiting next weekend! Though I suppose that could have been better than having to go to work today!

Terry
Old 6 Aug 2007, 21:59 (Ref:1982931)   #2
Dean Watson
Veteran

England
Louth, Lincolnshire
Dean Watson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fantastic weekend, thank you Snetterton and BRSCC EA for some good grids and some brill racing. Shame there was not more EUROBOSS but the sound and speed and the shattering of the lap record was something to be part of.

I thoroughly enjoyed Sunday as attendant of the Revvett Straight Car Park.

I am pleased that Stephanie got on well in assembly as I know she was very nervous to start with.

Looking forward to our return in September/October for 750MC

Thanks also to Andrew and Pete for the humour and good company of the evenings and proving to the wife that motor racing is enjoyable.
Old 6 Aug 2007, 22:38 (Ref:1982956)   #3
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
Andrew Palmer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanowat1
Thanks also to Andrew and Pete for the humour and good company of the evenings and proving to the wife that motor racing is enjoyable.
I don't if we prove to wife that motor racing is fun or that Pete drinks more than most Marshal's.

Always happy to help Terry and cheaper than Red Rocket!

Hope to see you all at Cadwell next month.
Old 7 Aug 2007, 10:26 (Ref:1983265)   #4
mandyh000
Racer

England
Rugby
mandyh000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really enjoyed the weekend... EUROBOSS sounded great as well as beating the outright lap record.... just a shame about the numbers, would have liked to see Nigel Greensall push Klaus Zwart and trade faster lap records....
Cheers to all the Snett marshals for the hospitality again... See you again in September for the 750MC and the MGCC in October.
Old 7 Aug 2007, 11:08 (Ref:1983297)   #5
stephanie
Rookie

England
Louth,Lincolnshire
stephanie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you to the BRSCC EA club for a fantastic race meeting, the weather was great and I especially enjoyed the euroboss - Fantastic cars, wonderfull sounds and pleasent drivers! Thank you to Maurice and Tom in the assembly area for making me feel welcome and part of the team, hope to see you again at Snetterton in October
Old 8 Aug 2007, 13:11 (Ref:1984036)   #6
DaveW
Racer

United Kingdom
Suffolk
DaveW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lucky escape

Somehow we all had a lucky escape at the weekend, as I caught Terry eating a pork pie in race control - and it wasn't when the Jedi blew it's engine down the Revett straight!

But to the Cadwell regulars, be warned; Terry and I will be up there for the BARC meeting on 2nd Sept, with a few other Snet regulars threatening to also pay a visit.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 14:43 (Ref:1984091)   #7
Dean Watson
Veteran

England
Louth, Lincolnshire
Dean Watson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveW

But to the Cadwell regulars, be warned; Terry and I will be up there for the BARC meeting on 2nd Sept, with a few other Snet regulars threatening to also pay a visit.
We look forward to returning the hospitality. Just make sure that you save some of that glorious weather to bring with you.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 16:24 (Ref:1984156)   #8
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
Andrew Palmer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanowat1
We look forward to returning the hospitality. Just make sure that you save some of that glorious weather to bring with you.

The weather is always glorious at Cadwell.

With two types of sun shine, one wet the other dry

Does this mean we now have "Snett Roaming" along with "Cadwell on Tour".

I look forward to seeing you a Cadwell in September.