Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 28 Aug 2007, 02:05 (Ref:1998058)   #1
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
15 Most Influential in Nascar

Read the article and then throw the darts at me

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ist/index.html
Old 29 Aug 2007, 18:18 (Ref:1999386)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've only really been watching for three and a bit years, but should DW really be up there that high?

Montoya in there as well. Nope, don't see it.

Number 1 was highly unpredictable of course.
Old 29 Aug 2007, 23:30 (Ref:1999694)   #3
Kirk
Veteran

Kirk has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I was not surprised to see DW that high on the list, but he is one of those guys that people seem to either love or hate. I find him a bit much myself, and cannot take large doses of him on the tube. He was a popular and very competitive driver for many years in NASCAR. He is very knowledgeable, that can't be denied. Personally I find his brother Michael more interesting and his wit is not quite as off the wall as DW's.

As for Dale Jr being there. Hmmm .... I suppose.

Last edited by Kirk; 29 Aug 2007 at 23:33.