Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 1 Sep 2007, 18:13 (Ref:2001388)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Busch Series - Camping World 300 pr. by RVs.com at Fontana

Due to get underway tonight, here's how they line up.

http://www.nascar.com/races/bg/2007/27/data/lineup.html
Old 2 Sep 2007, 01:19 (Ref:2001638)   #2
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Interesting. Us Aussies don't get it live. Coverage starts in about ten though(?).
Old 2 Sep 2007, 10:29 (Ref:2001730)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I recorded it but the recording ended with something like 40 laps left. Terrific. Repeat on Thursday will have to suffice.

But here are the results anyhow:http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/61987

Another terrific day for Carl Edwards, those guys are making hard work of this.
Old 2 Sep 2007, 11:04 (Ref:2001763)   #4
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
I forgot the times. Still, it will be repeated a couple of times at least.

Your problem RE the end puts me in mind of the recording my Dad made of the Mosport ALMS weekend for me (whilst I was at Mosport attending said event), although the problem seemed to be at Speed's end.

The race had 8-10 mins to run, but Speed decided to go into another mindless "reality-esque" programme of mind-numbing irrelevance compared to the end of the ALMS race...

Quite exceptional, I thought.
Old 2 Sep 2007, 11:10 (Ref:2001764)   #5
Robert Ryan
Veteran

Robert Ryan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
[Interesting. Us Aussies don't get it live. Coverage starts in about ten though(?).
I saw it for free as streaming video on the NASCAR website. It is the ESPN Coverage.
Old 2 Sep 2007, 14:53 (Ref:2001878)   #6
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh man that Keselowski hit was HARD!

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 2 Sep 2007, 18:05 (Ref:2001974)   #7
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuiE
Oh man that Keselowski hit was HARD!
Very heavy crash
Old 3 Sep 2007, 11:40 (Ref:2002495)   #8
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
good drive by marcos ambrose - finished 13th & on the lead lap
Old 3 Sep 2007, 11:49 (Ref:2002503)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Such a freak accident as well as heavy for Keselowski. Deeply unpleasant.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 09:01 (Ref:2006642)   #10
Jacko44
Racer

Australia
Gelorup WA
Jacko44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good to see he was ok for Richmond