Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 20 May 2011, 18:00 (Ref:2883209)   #76
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The achievement system was a nice touch by 360 I must admit, especially as you can actually use those points.

Sony has the best selection and most diverse games of the three, which also include the best exclusives. For not being very innovative Sony have instead concentrated on making more 5 star games compared with the other consoles.
Old 26 May 2011, 09:59 (Ref:2886068)   #77
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Nintendo always look to innovate.
Up to a point yes. I wish they'd innovate a new character (or ten) - I ****ing detest Mario etc.
Old 30 May 2011, 07:35 (Ref:2887969)   #78
Matt Hunter
Racer

England
Exmouth
Matt Hunter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any news on when the PSN will be back up (for the second attempt?) Not that it matters too much. Aslong as I can still get on iPlayer and XBL doesn't go down I'm happy.
Old 30 May 2011, 08:16 (Ref:2888000)   #79
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Sony have given us a Blu-Ray player
Thus ensuring that the MS backed HD-DVD died a death! Woot!
Old 31 May 2011, 18:04 (Ref:2888904)   #80
beltanedeath
Rookie

United Kingdom
near york
beltanedeath should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Hunter View Post
Any news on when the PSN will be back up (for the second attempt?) Not that it matters too much. Aslong as I can still get on iPlayer and XBL doesn't go down I'm happy.

full service back up this week.

Beltanedeath
PS3 Beta tester
Old 1 Jun 2011, 06:57 (Ref:2889178)   #81
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Am I presuming that means the Store and all the new goodies?
Old 2 Jun 2011, 17:14 (Ref:2890063)   #82
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the store is up but not the freebies (and Sony kept to thier word this time around, up by end of week and by this Morning it came back up but please take your time as there is high traffic in that place.) If you live in Japan you better wait a little longer for your store to come back up online as your PSN was just restarted.
Old 3 Jun 2011, 19:50 (Ref:2890747)   #83
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the freebies are up!
Old 4 Jun 2011, 11:45 (Ref:2890982)   #84
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah but their network is being hammered and its slow as Captain Slow Its been 2 hrs now and its still trying to install the updates on Burnout Paradise. Still, to be expected with 70M people doing the same.
Old 4 Jun 2011, 17:28 (Ref:2891131)   #85
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Lol, indeed Hep, am trying to do the same and thinking it might be time to go out and leave it on for the night!!
Old 5 Jun 2011, 10:06 (Ref:2891388)   #86
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
Guys, I dont know if anyone else has this problem...

I got into the PS Store bit, tried to download the games and kept getting errors.

So I turned off started again, then managed to get PS+, that works fine. Downloaded a few bits and now when I access the store the games (infamous,Wipeout etc) are unavailable to get to.

The box is there but the only box available to get into is the + one?
Old 6 Jun 2011, 03:37 (Ref:2891875)   #87
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Guys, I dont know if anyone else has this problem...

I got into the PS Store bit, tried to download the games and kept getting errors.

So I turned off started again, then managed to get PS+, that works fine. Downloaded a few bits and now when I access the store the games (infamous,Wipeout etc) are unavailable to get to.

The box is there but the only box available to get into is the + one?
Try this: XMB > Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > Playstation Network Promotions > PS3 Free Games
Old 6 Jun 2011, 06:36 (Ref:2891901)   #88
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
can't say i had any issues other than one download failed 1st time round. Wipeout on the other hand kills my amp. No idea whats up with that game but no matter what volume i run at, during the game something is being sent to it that trips the amp and it shuts down to save itself. highly ****ing annoying