Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 11 Jun 2005, 09:04 (Ref:1325451)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
TT meetings

Due to unexpected professionnal problems, I can't make it on friday - sorry for that, especially for those beeing stuck at Arnage for the race, we could not meet this year, unfortunately... Craig, try to make it on saturday, you'd have 3 hours to go back to Arnage for the start... possible ?

I hope you'll do it though, 3pm facing the Pescarolo pits... or elsewhere, you're on your own now ! Have a good one, anyway (sun expected !).

But I'll be there on the track on saturday at 8am, so :
- coffee at the paddock bar at 8h30am
- wandering around (spot on the TT polo !) 'till noon
- noon sharp : the Village meeting, along the main lane going down to La Vendée restaurant/facing the Welcome gate, under the trees - expect champagne !
- I'll leave the place as usual at 1pm to reach the pits GS - with some more Mods, I think

On sunday : same ! (place/hour), except for Champagne (I don't have enough for both meetings !)
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:29 (Ref:1325485)   #2
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As the weather forecasts are good for saturday, I think we will stay on white wines.
Gewurztraminer, everyone ?
And some Rosé d'Anjou.

Fab, j'apporterai des boudoirs rémois..
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:55 (Ref:1325497)   #3
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM
As the weather forecasts are good for saturday, I think we will stay on white wines.
Gewurztraminer, everyone ?
And some Rosé d'Anjou.

Fab, j'apporterai des boudoirs rémois..
Pascal, you're my hero for ever ! Gewurtz, here I come !

des boudoirs Rémois, quel luxe !
Old 11 Jun 2005, 17:11 (Ref:1325728)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I will endeavour to make at least one meeting - was great to meet you last year, Fab, so will try and make Saturday or Sunday. Who else will be attending??
Old 11 Jun 2005, 17:27 (Ref:1325738)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll be urging the Tourists on from Paris on Saturday morning. I still have vague hopes of making Satuirday's meeting, but we'll need a fair bit of luck. If I can't make it, have a glass or two for me, won't you?
Old 11 Jun 2005, 17:28 (Ref:1325740)   #6
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I shall see everyone next Saturday Lunchtime.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 17:57 (Ref:1325779)   #7
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
sat and sunday for me - have work to do on froday - oh and drinking to do too
Old 11 Jun 2005, 20:37 (Ref:1325882)   #8
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i'll try and be there saturday lunchtime...but sunday noon i'm usually having breakfast after a good 7 hours work.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 20:41 (Ref:1325885)   #9
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr
i'll try and be there saturday lunchtime...but sunday noon i'm usually having breakfast after a good 7 hours work.
Breakfast at noon ?
Old 11 Jun 2005, 21:04 (Ref:1325894)   #10
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab
Breakfast at noon ?
we'll have been working from about 4am till 11am fab...then quick 5 minute drive to where we stay, grab a shower and breakfast and back for about 1pm. you're right though, maybe its lunch...help..i'm losing track of time and meals and i haven't even got there yet!
Old 12 Jun 2005, 07:56 (Ref:1326124)   #11
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Where will you be for the start ? Please, do a decent shot from the front for my (our) wallpaper !
Old 12 Jun 2005, 08:15 (Ref:1326140)   #12
kdr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab
Where will you be for the start ? Please, do a decent shot from the front for my (our) wallpaper !
i've not thought about it yet to be honest fab...i think i did tight shot with the flag on the start/finish line last year, but it was rubbish.
Old 12 Jun 2005, 08:19 (Ref:1326145)   #13
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr
i've not thought about it yet to be honest fab...i think i did tight shot with the flag on the start/finish line last year, but it was rubbish.
Watch my pics first, and you'll know what "rubbish" is !
Old 12 Jun 2005, 09:08 (Ref:1326176)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Come on Ker, we want a good picture of the Tenthers up in the Pits Grandstand - if we could coordinate all standing and waving at the same time..........
Old 12 Jun 2005, 09:13 (Ref:1326181)   #15
kdr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Come on Ker, we want a good picture of the Tenthers up in the Pits Grandstand - if we could coordinate all standing and waving at the same time..........
so if i imagine a pretty rectangular clock...where are you all?!

are you even going to be there for the start ayse...?
Old 12 Jun 2005, 15:07 (Ref:1326365)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Oh yes! Even if I have to run from Paris, I'll be there.......

Stairs 6

Row D

Seat 102
Old 15 Jun 2005, 11:28 (Ref:1329165)   #17
Francesco
Racer

Italy
Lecco, Italy
Francesco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i have just discovered this topic... i'll try to be there, on sat and sunday.
BTW as i'll be there as a journalist for racingworld.it, if somebody else is in the press room we can meet there...
Old 15 Jun 2005, 12:58 (Ref:1329233)   #18
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I'll certainly try and be there for both weekend meetings. Be good to see old friends - warm handshakes and cold champagne, what could be better?
Old 15 Jun 2005, 14:43 (Ref:1329314)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Warm handshakes, cold champagne and a merguez?
Old 15 Jun 2005, 22:12 (Ref:1329932)   #20
Hursty
Rookie

Hursty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi I'm new and will be travelling with Allon and Craig. Hope to see you there!
Old 16 Jun 2005, 05:07 (Ref:1330060)   #21
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Welcome Hursty ! See you there for sure !

With Craig - aka Old Timer lately ! - and Allon ? Erm... Just pulling your leg
Old 16 Jun 2005, 06:23 (Ref:1330085)   #22
Gilles
Racer

European Union
Le Manshire - the 87th British county
Gilles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Warm handshakes, cold champagne and a merguez?
Merguez with champagne ?

You'll discover the ultimate fooding with champagne, the BOUDOIRS !!!!

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Old 22 Jun 2005, 12:29 (Ref:1337105)   #23
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Was good to meet you Hursty! This time next year, eh?

So anyone gonna put up some photos of these meetings? I only got to the Sunday one but it was really nice to see everyone!
Old 22 Jun 2005, 17:47 (Ref:1337464)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I nearly got there......

If I hadn't spent an hour and a half driving around with nowhere to park, I guess I might have made it on Saturday......
Old 22 Jun 2005, 17:58 (Ref:1337479)   #25
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well that's what you get for flying in Ayse. The ACO make it quite clear there's no room for a 737 on the circuit